When you complete a Smudge Agreement Form, the data that you provide is saved to the server to allow the administrator to view that data from the form that you complete.
The following data is saved to the server;
• The email address that you enter.
• The date and time that the verification code is sent and when you verify that email address with that form.
• The most recent verification code sent to your email address.
• The ‘Message/Terms’ text shown on that form at the point you click the ‘Submit’ button.
• The date and time that you click the ’Submit’ button.
• The ‘Full Name’ that you enter in to that form.
We will send you an email containing the 6 number verification code to the email address that you enter.
You must enter your own email address, read and agree to the terms before using the form and all of the information you provide must be accurate and up to date.
Please see terms and conditions before using the service: https://smudge.cloud/user-terms-and-conditions/
Please contact us if you have any questions: email@example.com